Best Selling Mysteries, Suspense, Thrillers, & Horror
Lots of Books Linked from This Site…
- There are lots of books linked to through this site. Some through the buttons on the big category pages (like the Free page), while others are listed individually in blog posts. Most books will have no special attribute (besides being mystery, suspense, thriller, or horror); other will be listed as free, new, bargain, countdown deal, Kindle Unlimited, pre-order, upcoming, etc. The user of this website should understand that those labels are not graven in stone. Some have natural time limits (like pre-orders and new books), and others have time limits placed by the author (like some free and bargain books).
- Some books listed on this site have been made permanently free by their authors. I have a Permanently Free Books link page on this site for these books; this lists author pages at Amazon of those who give away books. These permafree books may or may not be best sellers. However, I figure we all like more for free!.
- Other books are free or reduced price for a limited time. Amazon offers authors in its Kindle Direct Publishing Select program 5 days of free book promotion every 3 months the book as a part of the program. Some authors choose to make their book free only for a day or two.
- When I post a book as new, free, or as a bargain in the More Mystery blog posts, it is indeed such on Amazon. Depending on time zones and when you read the post, that may not be true.
- However, if you read older blog posts, reviews, or interviews, the book may not be new, free, or a bargain at that time. These posts will fall off the blogroll eventually. There is no need to contact me to tell that a book is no longer new, free, or a bargain. I expect you to understand that many books are free or a bargain on a time-limited basis; of course, new books aren’t new forever either. (Amazon seems to make the new book threshold 3 months.) Unless you are keeping up on all posts here at all times (which I don’t expect), you will see books on here that are no longer new, free, or a bargain. Just ignore the book if all you are interested in is new, free, or bargain books. Of course, the authors wouldn’t mind you checking out their books even if they aren’t those categories!
If you read a lot of books, you might consider joining Kindle Unlimited.
- With a monthly subscription, over a million books are available to you at no additional cost.
- You can have up to 10 books in your Kindle Unlimited library at a time, swapping out for new books as you finish the older ones. Read as many as you can! I get my money’s worth every month!
- You don’t need a Kindle reader to access these titles (though Kindles are awesome); you can download apps for your computer, tablet, or phone. Oh, and the Author does get a slice of the monies spent on Kindle Unlimited subscriptions, so it is a win-win for all concerned.
Full Monetary Disclosure
I am an Amazon